This website is published and maintained by the OFFICIAL WATCH SHOP with offices located Prague, Czech Republic.
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
In order to browse the website, you do not need to give any personal information.
Personal information will be collected in the following cases:
• If you wish to receive our e-mails with latest products and offers you will need to sign up by providing your email.
• In order to make a purchase you will need to provide your email, name, a billing address, phone number and shipping address. By making a purchase, you become a registered user of the Website and you will be able to access your account by using your registration login and password.
• In order to enter a draw or contest you may be asked to provide Personal Information or answer a survey on the Website. If you enter a draw or contest, or answer a survey, you will become a registered user (if you aren’t one already). We may also ask you for some demographic information, such as your age. If you choose not to answer, you probably will not be able to participate in the draw, contest or survey.
CREDIT CARD INFORMATION
We do not store your credit card information and our staff DO NOT have access to credit card numbers. If you choose credit cards as a payment method, the credit card information and payment will be processed over a secure SSL encryption system at the page of the authorized payment provider-bank. We do not handle or store this data, therefore it cannot be ‘hacked’ and miss-used from our servers.
WEBSITE USAGE INFORMATION
HOW IS THE PERSONAL INFORMATION USED?
We will use the Personal Information you provide to our website, for example, to respond to your requests, process your orders, provide you with our product and service offerings, send you notices regarding products, companies and events, that we think may be of interest to you.
Your personal information will be kept private and will not be shared with third parties unless you allow such sharing. For instance, if you opt in, this will allow our affiliates (i.e. gyms, wellness centers etc.) to send you their special offers and otherwise communicate with you.
RIGHT TO OPT IN AND OPT OUT
At the time you are requested to provide Personal Information on this Website, you may Opt in or Out from:
1. Receiving correspondence from us
2. Having your Personal Information shared with our affiliates for their marketing purposes.
You may also make this request by sending an e-mail. You may also opt out of our promotional e-mails by clicking on an opt-out link within the e-mail you receive.
Please understand that if you opt out of receiving promotional correspondence from us, we may still contact you in connection with your activities, transactions and communications with us. Also, a request to have us stop sharing your Personal Information with other entities for marketing purposes will only apply as of the date of your request, and we will not be responsible for any communications that you may receive from entities that received your Personal Information prior to such request. In these cases, please contact that entity directly.
Cookies are small data files that are stored on your computer’s hard drive and can be used to collect information about where you travel on Our Website and what you look at and purchase. The cookies themselves do not store any personal identifiable information. Cookie storage reasons include: Items in your shopping basket, usage statistics, and your favorite products. This information is not shared, and expires after a reasonable period of time. All of these purposes serve to improve and personalize your experience on Our Website.
You can control how your browser handles cookies received from websites by accepting or refusing them. However, be aware that by refusing to accept cookies from us, you may not be able to use some of the features and functionality available on the Website.
• We use industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) authentication for online transactions made on our site. SSL authentication and encryption of the information that you send to us over the Internet helps protect your online transaction information from third party interception.
• In the case of refunds, our customer support will contact you directly in order to obtain your bank account information. For your own safety, please don’t ever use email to send us your credit card information!
• We recommend that you do not share your account password with anyone or share your password in an unsolicited phone call or e-mail.
To ensure your security, make sure to log out of your account at the end of each session, especially when using public and unsecured computers. In case you suspect that your account has been accessed and used by unauthorized person, please notify us immediately.