ENTERING INTO A PURCHASE AGREEMENT
1. Web site contains a list of goods offered for sale by the seller, including the specified dimensions, material characteristics and prices of individual goods. Prices of goods offered are inclusive of VAT and all related charges.
2. Offer the sale of goods and prices of goods remain in force as long as they are displayed in the web interface business. This provision is not limited to the seller conclude a sales contract under individually negotiated conditions.
3. All offers to sell goods placed in the web interface of the shop are not binding and the seller is not obliged to conclude a purchase agreement regarding this product.
4.Fourth web interface also contains information on the costs associated with packaging and delivery. Information on the costs associated with packaging and delivery of the goods listed in the web interface of trade applies only in cases where the goods are delivered within the territory of the Czech Republic.
5. To purchase contract will make buyers through an Internet portal operated by the vendor and by sending electronic order in which the buyer fills out information, especially
a. the information necessary to characterize its people,
b. the method of payment of the purchase price and details of the required method of delivery of ordered goods, including packaging,
c. information on the costs associated with the delivery of goods (hereinafter “Order”).
6. The seller immediately after receiving the order the buyer confirms receipt of e-mail, at the e-mail address Buyer provided in the user interface or in the order (hereinafter referred to as “electronic address of the purchaser”), this certification is seen as acceptance order.
7. The seller is always entitled to, depending on the nature of the order (quantity of goods, purchase price, estimated shipping costs) to ask the buyer for additional confirmation (such as writing or by telephone).
8. Contractual relationship between seller and buyer arises delivery order acceptance (acceptance), which is sent to the buyer by e-mail and electronic mail address of the buyer.
9.Buyer acknowledges that Seller is not obliged to conclude a purchase contract, especially with those previously materially breached its obligations to the seller.
10. The Buyer agrees to the use of distance communication in concluding the purchase contract. Costs incurred by the buyer when using means of distance communication in connection with concluding a purchase contract (cost of internet access, telephone costs) borne by the Buyer.e
11. Prize of goods and any other costs associated with delivery of goods paid by the buyer of the following methods, with which one chooses in the context of sending electronic orders
a. on receipt of goods, ie. cash on delivery, cash on the spot designated by the buyer within the transportation
b. bank transfer to the seller’s account kept by PPF Inc. account number 6052040001/6000 (hereinafter referred to as “Seller Account”)
c. through a web interface payment service provider, ie. payment gateway PayPal, Sofort, Stripe, Splitit, ComGate and others listed on the website.
12. In the case of cashless payment purchase price is due within 3 days of the purchase contract.
13. In the case of cashless payment, the buyer is obliged to pay the purchase price, together with the variable symbol of the payment. In the case of cashless payment by the purchaser to pay the purchase price at the time met the seller’s account.
14. Where appropriate discount from the price of goods provided by the seller to the buyer can not be combined, unless otherwise agreed.
15. If it customary in trade relations or if so stipulated by generally binding legal regulations issued by the Seller regarding payments made under a contract buyer tax document – invoice. The tax document – invoice is issued by the seller to the buyer after payment of the price of the goods and send it directly to the ordered goods or electronically to the buyer’s email address.
16. Payments via payment gateway ComGate Payments, a.s. After sending the order the customer has the option to use a payment gateway service, which sends them to the bank’s internet banking or at a secure site for credit card payment. After the completion of the transaction before the gates of information on the implementation of e-shop that can ship the goods immediately upon receipt of confirmation of payment. Money transfers are made through bank accounts of ComGate Payments, Inc.
Sensitive input data you enter into the internet banking system are protected by bank payment gateways and do not get into the environment of third parties. Payment processors only see information about the transaction, which sent them to the bank to communicate transactions.
By concluding the purchase contract gives the buyer the seller consent to the processing of your data, and until a written statement disagreeing with the workmanship. Contact details that give the buyer when ordering, used solely for our use and will not be disclosed to others except payment processors.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
1. The buyer acquires ownership of the goods by paying the entire purchase price.
2. The buyer acknowledges that the software and other content of the web interface of trade (including photographs of the goods offered) are protected by copyright. Buyer agrees not to engage in any activity that could allow him or third persons to unlawfully interfere with or use the software or other content of the web interface business.
3. The buyer is not entitled to use the Web interface to use trade mechanisms, software or other actions that could adversely affect the operation of the web interface business. Web interface can be used only to the extent that it is not at the expense of the rights of other customers and the seller which is consistent with its purpose.
4. The Buyer acknowledges that Seller shall not be liable for errors caused by interference of third parties to the website or arising from use of the Web site in ways not intended.
Alternative dispute resolution
1. The buyer has the right to judicial resolution of the dispute of this contract in accordance with § 20d et seq. Act no. 634/1992 Coll. (Consumer Protection Act), as evidenced informed pursuant to provisions of Section 14 of the Consumer Protection Act. A competent body is the Czech Trade Inspection, which publishes information on out of court settlement of the dispute on the website www.coi.cz.
1. If a relationship related to use of the Web site or the legal relationship of the purchase agreement includes an international (foreign) element, then the parties agree that the relationship is governed by Czech law. This does not affect the rights of consumers resulting from generally binding legislation.
2. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is invalid or ineffective, or becomes, instead of the invalid provision a provision whose meaning is invalid provision comes closest. The invalidity or unenforceable of one provision is without prejudice to the other provisions. Amendments and supplements to the purchase agreement or terms and conditions require the text form.
3. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions conflict with the Code GOS, which the seller agrees to abide by or with the valid legislation of the Czech Republic, the provisions of the Code of GOS and laws of the country.
4. These terms and conditions come into effect on February 26, 2017
IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE
This page (together with the documents referred to on it) tells you the terms and conditions on which We sell any of the products (Products) listed on our website www.officialwatchshop.cz (our site) to you. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering any Products from our site.
You should print a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
Our Site(s) operated and/or licensed by Official Watch Shop s.r.o. Sídlo: Praha 9, Hloubětín, U Elektry 2b, PSČ 198 00 (“We” or “Us” or “Our”).
ACCESSING OUR SITE
Access to Our Site(s) is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the services we provide on Our Site(s) (the “Services”) without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason Our Site(s) are unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of Our Site(s), or Our entire Site(s), to users who have registered with us.
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to Our Site(s). You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access Our Site(s) through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and Conditions, and that they comply with them.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in Our Site(s), and in the material published on it including all text, graphics, photographs, audio, video, logos, artwork, data, computer code and other materials contained or displayed on Our Site(s) (“Content”), as well as the look and feel and the design of the Site(s) and the organization of the Content on the Site(s). Your use of Our Site(s) does not grant you ownership of any Content on Our Site(s). Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
Subject to these Terms and Conditions, you may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from Our Site(s) for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organization to material posted on Our Site(s).
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any Content you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on Our Site(s) must always be acknowledged and credited.
You must not use any part of the Content and/or materials on Our Site(s) for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
If you print off, copy or download any part of Our Site in breach of these Terms and Conditions, your right to use Our Site(s) will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
Commentary and other materials posted on Our Site(s) are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to Our Site(s), or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
OUR SITE CHANGES REGULARLY
We aim to update Our Site(s) regularly, and may change the Content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to Our Site(s), or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on Our Site(s) may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
THE CONTENT DISPLAYED ON OUR SITE(S) IS PROVIDED WITHOUT ANY GUARANTEES, CONDITIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO ITS ACCURACY. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE, OTHER MEMBERS OF OUR GROUP OF COMPANIES, AFFILIATES AND THIRD PARTIES CONNECTED TO US HEREBY EXPRESSLY EXCLUDE:
ALL CONDITIONS, WARRANTIES AND OTHER TERMS WHICH MIGHT OTHERWISE BE IMPLIED BY STATUTE, COMMON LAW OR THE LAW OF EQUITY, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY FOR INFORMATION, DATA, DATA PROCESSING SERVICES, UPTIME OR UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS, ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, USEFULNESS, OR CONTENT OF INFORMATION, AND ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED.
ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE INCURRED BY ANY USER IN CONNECTION WITH OUR SITE OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR RESULTS OF THE USE OF OUR SITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT AND ANY MATERIALS POSTED ON IT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY LIABILITY FOR:
• LOSS OF INCOME OR REVENUE;
• LOSS OF BUSINESS;
• LOSS OF PROFITS OR CONTRACTS;
• LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS;
• LOSS OF DATA;
• LOSS OF GOODWILL;
• WASTED MANAGEMENT OR OFFICE TIME;
• AND FOR ANY OTHER LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND, HOWEVER ARISING AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE, PROVIDED THAT THIS CONDITION SHALL NOT PREVENT CLAIMS FOR LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO YOUR TANGIBLE PROPERTY OR ANY OTHER CLAIMS FOR DIRECT FINANCIAL LOSS THAT ARE NOT EXCLUDED BY ANY OF THE CATEGORIES SET OUT ABOVE.
OUR SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL SERVICES, CONTENT, FUNCTIONS AND MATERIALS, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVICES, CONTENT, FUNCTIONS OR MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE TIMELY, SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE WILL MEET USERS’ REQUIREMENTS. NO ADVICE, RESULTS OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. WE ALSO ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT, YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING IN THE SITE OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIALS FROM OUR SITE. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH OUR SITE, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING OUR SITE.
WITHOUT LIMITATION OF THE ABOVE IN THIS SECTION, AND EXCEPT FOR ANY PRODUCT WARRANTY OFFERED BY US OR AS OTHERWISE SPECIFICALLY SET FORTH IN A SALE AGREEMENT SEPARATELY ENTERED INTO IN WRITING BETWEEN YOU AND US, WE DISCLAIM ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ORDERED OR PROVIDED VIA THE SITE, AND HEREBY DISCLAIM, AND YOU HEREBY WAIVE, ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS MADE IN PRODUCT OR SERVICES LITERATURE, FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS DOCUMENTS AND OTHERWISE ON THE SITE OR IN CORRESPONDENCE WITH US OR OUR AGENTS. ANY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ORDERED OR PROVIDED VIA THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY OTHERWISE STATED HEREIN.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF US OR OUR AFFILIATES TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING FROM THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR YOUR USE OF OUR SITE OR ANY PRODUCT ORDERED VIA OUR SITE EXCEED, IN THE AGGREGATE, THE AMOUNT, IF ANY, PAID BY YOU TO US FOR YOUR USE OF OUR SITE OR PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS VIA OUR SITE.
This foregoing does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
If a mistake in product description or pricing occurs on Our Site(s), We reserve the right to correct it and to refuse or cancel any orders placed for items listed at an incorrect price. Any orders placed via the Site(s) are not considered accepted until we have shipped the order.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO OUR SITE(S)
TRANSACTIONS CONCLUDED THROUGH OUR SITE(S)
The products we make available on Our Site(s) are for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may only order products if you are 18 years old or older. Certain products that you purchase on Our Site(s) may be subject to additional terms and conditions presented to you at the time of such purchase.
UPLOADING MATERIAL TO OUR SITE
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload Content or other material to Our Site(s), or to make contact with other users of Our Site(s), including through the use of blogs, chat rooms, message boards or other public forums, you must comply with these Terms and Conditions and the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy (please see Part III below). You represent and warrant that;
1. you have all the rights, power and authority necessary to grant the rights granted herein to any Content that you submit,
2. you own or otherwise possess all necessary rights with respect to all Content uploaded to Our Site(s),
3. and none of the Content will infringe, misappropriate, or otherwise violate any intellectual property or proprietary right of any third party, and are not unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable.
Any Content you upload to Our Site(s) will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such Content for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any Content posted or uploaded by you to Our Site(s) constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
All Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such Content. We may not monitor or control the Content posted via the Services and, we cannot take responsibility for such Content. Any use or reliance on any Content or materials posted via the Services or obtained by you through the Services is at your own risk.
We do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any Content or other material posted on Our Site(s) or endorse any opinions expressed on Our Site(s). You understand that by accessing Our Site(s), you may be exposed to Content that might be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate, or in some cases, postings that have been mislabeled or are otherwise deceptive. Under no circumstances will we be responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the Content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of Our Site(s), including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content or other materials posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available on Our Site(s) or broadcast elsewhere.
We have the right to remove any Content or posting you make on Our Site(s) if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the content standards set out in Our Acceptable Use Policy (please see Part III below).
VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
You must not misuse Our Site(s) by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other Content which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to Our Site(s), the server on which Our Site(s) is stored or any server, computer or database connected to Our Site(s). You must not attack Our Site(s) via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
You shall not:
1. engage in spidering, “screen scraping,” “database scraping,” harvesting of e-mail addresses, wireless addresses or other contact or personal information, or any other automatic means of accessing, logging-in or registering on Our Site(s) or for any services or features offered on or through Our Site(s), or obtaining lists of users or obtaining or accessing other information or features on, from or through Our Site(s) or the Services offered on or through Our Site(s), including, without limitation, any information residing on any server or database connected to Our Site(s) or any Services offered on or through Our Site(s);
2. obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to computer systems, materials, information or any services made available on or through Our Site(s) through any means;
3. use Our Site(s) or the Services made available on or through Our Site(s) in any manner with the intent to interrupt, damage, disable, overburden, or impair Our Site(s) or such Services, including, without limitation, sending mass unsolicited messages or “flooding” servers with requests;
4. use Our Site(s) Services or features in violation of Our or any third party’s intellectual property or other proprietary or legal rights; or
5. use Our Site(s) Services in violation of any applicable law. You further agree that you may not attempt (or encourage or support anyone else’s attempt) to circumvent, reverse engineer, decrypt, or otherwise alter or interfere with Our Site(s) and/or the Content, or make unauthorized use thereof. You agree that you will not use Our Site(s) in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair Our Site(s) or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of Our Site(s). You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made publicly available or provided for through Our Site(s). In the event of such a breach, your right to use Our Site(s) will cease immediately. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of Our Site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Our Site(s) must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of Our Site(s) other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy (please see Part III below).
If you wish to make any use of material on Our Site(s) other than that set out above, please address your request via our email form below.
LINKS FROM OUR SITE
Where Our Site(s) contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us, our affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising in any way from;
1. your use of Our Site(s) or the Services,
2. your placement or transmission of any Content or other materials through Our Site(s), or
3. your breach or violation of the law or of these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with our defense of such claim.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
This Agreement is governed by the state laws of Poland, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree that any cause of action that may arise under this Agreement will be brought in the appropriate court in Czech Republic and you agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Czech Republic
OUR RETURN POLICY
Please read the Return Policy available on this Website.
OUR DELIVERY POLICY
Please read the Delivery Policy available on this Website.
All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions remain in full force and effect.
CONCERNS YOU MAY HAVE
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our Site, please contact us via email [email protected]
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
This Acceptable Use Policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our websites, whether as a guest or a registered user.
This Acceptable Use Policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, Our Site(s).
Your use of Our Site(s) means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this Acceptable Use Policy, which supplement our Terms and Conditions, set out in Part II above.
You may use Our Site(s) only for lawful purposes. You may not use Our Site(s):
1. In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
2. In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
3. For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
4. To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with Our Content standards.
5. To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
6. To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
1. Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of Our Site(s) in contravention of the provisions of Our Terms and Conditions set out in Part II above.
2. Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
2.1. any part of Our Site(s);
2.2. any equipment or network on which Our Site(s) is stored;
2.3. any software used in the provision of Our Site(s); or
2.4. any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on Our Site(s), including, without limitation:
1. Chat rooms.
2. Bulletin boards.
3. User Generated Content functionality.
Where we do provide any interactive service, We will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical), if any.
We will decide whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of relevant risks. However, We are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service We provide on Our Site(s), and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of Our Content standards, whether the service is moderated or not. Your uses of such interactive services are at your own risk.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not foolproof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to Our Site(s) (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
1. Be accurate (where they state facts).
2. Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
3. Comply with applicable laws in Czech Republic and in any country from which they are posted from.
Contributions must not:
1. Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
2. Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
3. Promote sexually explicit material.
4. Promote violence.
5. Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
6. Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
7. Be likely to deceive any person.
8. Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
9. Promote any illegal activity.
10. Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
11. Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
12. Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
13. Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
14. Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this Acceptable Use Policy through your use of Our Site(s). When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate. Failure to comply with this Acceptable Use Policy constitutes a material breach of the Terms and Conditions (please see Part II above) upon which you are permitted to use Our Site(s), and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
1. Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use Our Site(s).
2. Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to Our Site(s).
3. Issue of a warning to you.
4. Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
5. Further legal action against you.
6. Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
CHANGES TO THE ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page and such change(s) shall be effective upon posting on Our Site(s). You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes.